Below are links to letters explaining different aspects of a divorce/family law case. These letters explain everything from filing a divorce complaint to mediation to trial. While they are not meant to give divorce advice about any particular case, they give a good general overview of the most important aspects of Utah divorce/family law cases. We hope they help everyone understand the process better.
- You Received an Order from the Court at a Hearing; Now What?
- Rule 108 Objection Explanation
- Unsuccessful Mediation
- Deposition Explanation
- Pretrial Conference Explanation
- Explanation of 4-903 Custody Evaluation Mediation
- Post-Hearing Involving Commissioner/Objecting to Commissioner’s Recommendations
- Holiday and Summer Parent-time Reminder
- Explanation of Temporary Orders
- Congratulation on a Successful Mediation
- Your Initial Divorce Documents Have Been Filed; Now What?
- Role of Court Commissioners in Family Law Cases
- Orders to Show Cause
- Guardian ad Litem Appointment
- Custody Evaluation
- Divorce Education Requirements for Divorce Involving Minor Children
- Evidentiary Hearing
- Protective Orders
Schedule a time to talk with us – we are here to help you. When you meet with your divorce lawyer, we will go over your entire case, your children, your money and everything else that’s important to you. Our goal is to remove the fear associated with divorce by protecting your money and maximizing your time with your kids, all within 3-6 months. We look forward to meeting with you!