Divorce & Family Law
The Brown Law Offices, P.A., is a northwest Twin Cities divorce and family law firm. Our practice areas include divorce, post-decree motions, paternity, domestic abuse, harassment, prenuptial agreements and step-parent adoption.
We serve primarily Hennepin, Anoka, Sherburne and Wright County.
Knowledge & Compassion
I highly recommend the firm to anyone who needs a caring and highly competent lawyer. - Melissa B., Maple Grove, Minnesota
Experience & Results
Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients, from all socio-economic backgrounds, including doctors, teachers, business owners, executives, accountants, truck drivers, homemakers and construction workers.
While we make every effort to resolve matters outside of the courtroom, our lawyers have successfully tried matters throughout the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota.
Respected & Insightful
Our lawyers have received significant media attention for their work, both locally and nationally, including interviews with WCCO Radio and Television, KARE 11, USA Today, NBC News, Time Magazine, the Huffington Post, Minnesota Monthly and the Star Tribune.
Latest Blog Posts
- Common Law Marriage and Cohabitation Agreements: The Law in Minnesota
- Can I Recover Attorney’s Fees and Costs from my Spouse as Part of a Divorce in Minnesota?
- What is a “Void” or “Voidable” Marriage and How Do They Differ in Minnesota?
- What Should I Do With The House as Part of the Divorce?
- Effective Co-Parenting During (and After) Divorce