The Brown Law Offices, P.A. is a northwest Twin Cities law firm focused on divorce and family law matters.

    We represent clients throughout Minnesota, serving primarily Hennepin, Anoka, Wright and Sherburne County.


    Minnesota Divorce & Family Law Attorneys

Always A Free Consultation

It costs nothing to determine whether your case has merit, or if our firm is the right fit.