Divorce & Family Law
The Brown Law Offices, P.A., is a northwest Twin Cities divorce and family law firm. Our practice areas include custody, child support, property division, alimony, post-decree motions, paternity, domestic abuse, harassment, prenuptial agreements and step-parent adoption.
"Jason took my matter with the utmost professionalism. He was a fantastic listener and offered practical suggestions to help resolve the situation. I highly recommend the firm to anyone who needs a caring and highly competent lawyer." - Melissa B., Maple Grove, MN
Success Since 1998
Our attorneys have represented thousands of clients, from all socio-economic backgrounds, including doctors, teachers, business owners, executives, accountants, truck drivers, homemakers and construction workers.
Our lawyers have received significant media attention for their work, both locally and nationally, including interviews with WCCO Radio and Television, KARE 11, USA Today, NBC News, Time Magazine, the Huffington Post, Minnesota Monthly and the Star Tribune.
Latest Blog Posts
- Common Law Marriage and Cohabitation Agreements: The Law in Minnesota
- Can I Recover Attorney’s Fees and Costs from my Spouse as Part of a Divorce in Minnesota?
- What is a “Void” or “Voidable” Marriage and How Do They Differ in Minnesota?
- What Should I Do With The House as Part of the Divorce?
- Effective Co-Parenting During (and After) Divorce