For those with a high net worth going through divorce, there are far more complexities and assets at stake regarding the division of property, spousal support, and child support. At Brown Family Law LLC, we understand these matters and will guide you through this process.
Finding A Resolution That Protects Your Goals
Our attorneys in Salt Lake City are dedicated to helping you find a resolution that fits your needs. We are strong advocates for you and will help you explore all options to protect your goals.
We strive to find a positive outcome and will have an in-depth discussion with you about your goals. We will help you understand that, even though no one can predict the future, it’s possible to look into the future and develop a plan that may identify joint interests in these proceedings.
Dividing Assets During Divorce
Every divorce is complicated, emotionally draining, and financially straining for both parties. Regarding the division of assets, high-asset divorce issues are often more challenging to settle because there are more assets to discuss throughout the proceedings.
Our lawyers will help you understand what options are available so you can reach reasonable decisions regarding matters involving:
- The division of retirement accounts, including 401(k) plans, IRAs, or stock options.
- The handling of one or more businesses, including determining their valuations.
- The handling of asset allocation.
- The handling of pensions and trust accounts.
- Property division, including real estate holdings and other properties.
- Spousal support, child support, and matters of child custody, as applicable.
- Researching assets the other party may have possibly hidden.
Your divorce in Utah needs to be properly handled from the start. We have the skills, knowledge and experience to effectively address your concerns throughout this entire process.
Contact Us To Protect Your Future
Do not wait to start discussing your situation. We will get started right away to protect your future. To schedule a divorce consultation, please call 801-685-9999, or contact us online.
Our attorneys also speak Spanish and Italian.